Thursday, January 26, 2006

WOOHOO!!!!!! I'm in Bolivia

Hey ya'll I finally found a computer. It is so beautiful down here. We went out with Volunteers that were already down here and they took us on a tour of Cochabamba and then we went out to eat and drank some bolivian beer. The food is good and the beer ain't bad. everything is so cheap! 32 oz beers are 1 dollar. But everyone is so friendly. We are so busy with training that just started today. I think I am going to love my projects. All of it is hands on and we are going to build many environmental projects. We start language classes tom. and then we move in with our families this sat. I can't wait to get settled in and be with my host family. I will write ya'll as soon as possible and thankyou for checking on this site. I really enjoy hearin from ya'll! Love you all and I miss ya'll. Anybody that wants to come and visit will enjoy it thoroughly it is so culturally diverse and so far from my own. until next time.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful experience. You're a really brave guy. Take care and let us know what you are up to. Love you, Aunt Dianne

January 27, 2006 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey again, Just trying some different things to see if I can figure out how this web page works.
Aunt Dianne

January 27, 2006 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan,
It's Friday night and we are having a drink for you. Hope all is well and we were so glad to get your message that you had arrived. Much love to you, Bob and MOM

January 27, 2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

sounds like you're enjoying your time already. i know it will be awesome.
espero que tu aprenda mucho espaƱol.. y no bebas demasiadas cervezas
i took your advice and set up a page for myself- chadramsey.blogspot.com

January 28, 2006 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey havin fun, miss you call/write soon

January 29, 2006 1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan! hey cuz! Just thought I'd say hi. It's good to hear that you love it down there. I figured you would. I'm jealous...I'm back here in school, yuck! But anyways, have a great time and know I'm praying for ya. Enjoy! Love ya, Jenny

January 31, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like everything's going well-that's good. how's the bamboo to potatoe ratio; more importantly how's the sledge to superfinelatinobabe ratio?

February 13, 2006 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home