Wednesday, February 08, 2006

just chillin

Hey ya'll, everything is still new and exciting here. And by new i mean i went to a birthday party and guess what was on the menu A big ol' cow tongue, complete with saliva, I knew i had to get out of that so i went to the bathroom where i felt sick but nothin happened and i got out of eatin tongue. But anyway we get to do bee hive construction this weekend and finish the greenhouse which rocks cuz it cost so little but was alot of hard work and playin in the mud.
To: Justin M thanks man for your words of wisdom they bring bright light in sometimes dim situations and now you and jeremy can see what you have been missin with them glasses. I remember my first time with glasses i noticed the trees. It rocks!
I am pretty much just gettin in a routine of things now and it is goin good just lots of classes and classes and classes. Later ya'll

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan,
It was good to talk to you last night. I added minutes to your calling card. Happy Valentine's Day. I checked at the post office and Bolivia has alot of restrictions on mailing things. One of the things is paper money. Guess I won't put any money in your cards. Let me know what you can about mailing. Hope you will get my cards one day. I mailed you another one on Saturday. Rachel just brought Sabo by. She also had both her brothers. I had not met the younger one. They are both so friendly. They stayed a visited for a few minutes. I told Rachel she should bring them to stay with her when she house sits so she won't get so scared. Enjoy your building this week end. Talk to you later. Love you, MOM

February 08, 2006 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home